How was your spring break? Comment here or tell me all about it on Monday.

Comments

  1. Its Kendall from Mrs Sparks class, I went to New York and Philadelphia. We saw a musical and went to Times Square.We saw the judge from top chef and Anderson Cooper the reporter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to my ranch and rode horses. We also have this deer that is really tame, so I tried to ride it... but it bucked me off. It hurt.
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pretty much woke up and saturday and called alex over. we played some video games and ate dinner. the next day, i took a 4-hour drive down to houston. we went to my stepmoms parents house and ate dinner with the family. then we went to my grandparents house, who also lived in houston. the next day i pretty much played video games all morning, and then i went too the zoo. it was so crowded that we couldn't stay for long. my family and i went out for italian that night. the next day we took a 2 mile bike ride to a playground and met our cousins there. when we got home, it was time for dinner. we went to papasitos for mexican. the next day we went on a bike ride again, but too a diferent place. we went to a gas station and we all got a treat. when we got home, my grandpa got me a haircut. when that was over, we all went to rafa's steakhouse. of course, i got steak. the next day we went to nasa space center. we went on a rocket simulation, a ginormous kilometer toll playplace, and a tram tour of the actual mission control! we had fun that day, lots of fun! we all ate barbecue at our house that night and played games on the patio. the next day, i hoped in the car and we headed home. the next few days i just either helped around the house or played video games. either way, it was a blast, though i was still kind of bored without school. im happy to be back, and i cant wait for tommarow when alex is back:)hope yours was good to,
    Austin Badura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I painted my room and paninted the outside redid the pathways. I went to Little Rock and I went to Austin and saw the Capital and went to the Univercity Of Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda B;Aldridge
    my birthday was March 14!

    ReplyDelete
  6. from Duncan Gary,
    i had to do lawn work for my spring. also i got grounded for a week from CODMW2 and BFBC2

    ReplyDelete
  7. FROM MACKENZIE
    I VISITED MY GRANDMA IN FLORIDA AND MY SISTER SLOW ROASTED A SHRIMP FROM THE FISHING BAIT MY UNCLE BROUGHT. IT WAS CHILLY FOR FLORIDA WEATHER, BUT I STILL GOT A REALLY BAD SUNBURN!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. FROM ALEX
    I WENT TO EISEHOWER STATE PARK TO GO CAMPING.
    AND WENT CLIMBING FOR 10 HOURS EVERY DAY FOR 3 DAYS. MY BEST FRIEND HANK WAS THERE AND WE CLIMBED VERTICAL ROCK FACES WITH NO HARNESSES

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI THIS IS LOGAN I HAD A GOOD SPRINGBREAK BUT I HAD TO STAY AT MY GRAND PARENTS HOUSE FOR4 DAYS OF IT I DID A LOT OF THINGS LIKE GOLFING AND FISHING AND CAMPING BUT I GOT POISENIV I ALSO HAD FRIENDS OVER SO I HAD A PRETTY GOOD BREAK

    ReplyDelete
  10. I HAD AN AWESOME TIME IN NYC. ALSO MY SISTER DROPPED HER SUNGLASSES OFF THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i WENT TO THE MUSEUM IN DALLAS ABOUT jfk. KYLE

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is parker, i went to San Antionio and went to a big St. Partricks Day Festival. Also i got to go to a resturaunt and make my own nacho thingy. AND I PLAYED XBOX. i know fun spring break right. Oh ya and im in your classroom typing this. hee hee and this is Parker the most amazing person in the world bye

    ReplyDelete
  13. My cousin spent all of spring break with me and my family. Monday-Wednesday i went to my lake house where we spent most of our tim watching movies, and riding our boat (VERY COLD!). When I got home I spent most of my time doing my homework. FROM: Jack .V.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I went camping near Turkey, Texas and in Quitaque. I fell off a sidewalk by looking at the stars, who would of known how many stars there are!!! The next day, oh I almost forgot we forgot our tent poles to our tent so we slept in a cargo trailer. but anyway, we went hiking and it was 3100 feet above sea level!!! I got to the top and i heard my ankle crack so my mom and i went home and the rest off my family continued the last 5 miles on the hike. Then we came home after a night off my uncle's tent breaking the WHOLE night.I was never happier to lay back in my bed! :) By: Jessica Lee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Mrs.Sparks!
    Over spring break i went to Houston for my sisters volleyball tournement, but we just went over night. When we got back from Houston we did a little spring cleaning for my house. We also went to the Ft. Worth natural science and history museam and did the CSI exhibit.I also had some sleepovers with my friends. I had dinner with my sister who is in college and her friend came with us. That was what me and my family did over spring break.

    from Megan

    ReplyDelete
  16. my spring break wasnt an exciting one, we went down to houston to see my brother in college at rice. it was a long trip and we were out of energy when we got back. we stayed at home and recooped by watching march madness. my dad is making up to us for the boring spring break by taking us to houston thursday and friday for the sweet sixteen and elite eight we are going to see duke, saint marys, baylor and xavier. after that we will go see my brothers scrimmage and football practice at rice. tyson

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Mrs.Sparks
    Over spring break i stayed in town. my friends got ot this rifle class and they shoot bullets. i got to watch them do that.then on Saturday March 20, i went to main event at 9:30pm and got back home at 2:00am! that was fun. that was my spring break.

    -Nishita from Mrs.Sparks class:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. me and my dad went to the flordia keys we rented a jet ski and my dad fell of and broke his toe then we rented a fishing boat for two days it was cool when i caght a tarpin then we went to a fishing trip with about ten other people it was cool because i caught 7 keepers then we got to bring the fish to a resterant and they fillad it for us we were going home when off the dock i saw a hammerhead shark it was the coolest trip ever then we went to a goust tour were they showed us all the haunted places in key west then to wrap it up i got pick poceted by a hobo (i didn't want to get it back because it looked like he hasn't showerd in three years)


    tyler jones

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Mrs. Sparks,
    My spring break was awesome! My cusions came down from Iowa last Saturday. I was so excited to see them! On Sunday after church, we went to my cusions volleyball tournement at the Dallas Convention Center (my other cusions go to the same church and they live in Plano). On Monday we woke up early to go to the new Science Museum in Fort Worth. It was so much fun!! We did an envistigation of a crime scene like the show CSI! We also saw a IMAX movie called Forces Of Nature. When we got back home, we went swimming in my pool. On Tuesday we hung out at the house, then went to lunch at Main St. Bakery. After that we went to go see a movie. On Wed. we went to Yogurtland then went shoppin at Town Square. On Thursday we went to the Fort Worth Zoo. It was so much fun!!! On Friday we went to Mi Chula's for lunch. Then we went to Laser Quest in North Richland Hills. It was funny because we all had code names for every game. My names were Ariel, Razzle, and Aphrodite. On Saturday my cusions were soposed to leave but the roads were to bad. So we stayed home and watched basketball.
    I was sad to see them leave on Sunday but I had an awesome Spring Break!!!
    Maggie Eames

    ReplyDelete
  20. My sping break was preaty boring. Nothen but video games because all my freiends are away. Played paint ball and my brother and sister came home. Wish I could go somewhere. O well.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Mrs. Sparks,
    I went to Atlantis in the Bahamas over spring break! It as so much fun!!!!! We went to the beach, rode the lazy river, rode water slides, and we even swam with dolphins and sea lions. I was went down a water slide that went almost straight down and through a tube through a shark filled lagoon. It was so scary but so much fun. The slide was called the Leap of Faith. I also liked to go down a racing slide called the challenger. You can race people down. I also liked riding the rapids and lazy river and riding another slide that went slowly through a tube in the shark tank. I swam with sea lions while some people rode dolphins. I cant wait to go back sometime!!!

    From,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  22. I went to Big Bend and stayed in an RV park (although we only had a tent) in a small toun called Terlingua. When we went into the park the first day, we saw some people coming across the Rio Grande in a canoe, when they got over their firiends on the other side yelled and thewy hid in the bushes. The Border patrol had pulled up and the got in their canoe and went back, it turns out there are alot of people who do this and they do it like every day. They come over, sell some arts and crafts, make a few bucks, and go back over. The border patrol said irts like a little cat and mouse game they play, and the only way really to stop it from happening is if they sat there and watched them all day, so that was prety funny. We also went on a few hikes and those were fun too.

    - Nick

    ReplyDelete
  23. After a very fun Sunday, I went to the beach and found a whole sanddoller! They are rare! I rented a condo with my parents, and we had alot of cookies n' cream from Bluebell. We went to the Hyatt, and fished with my Granddad, and Stephaine ran knee-deep in our tank!

    Sarah S.
    Shuman

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi this is Cassidy from Mrs. Shumans Class. over spring break i took care of my friends horse and i rode my horse. then on friday i went to great wolf lodge. that all i did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Ms. sparks!!! i went to san antonio to sea world and saw shamu, then I went to this fancy chinese resturant while by brother was swimming back at the hotel. i watched my baby cousin for my uncle. the baby punched my brother :]
    that kind of wrapped up my spring break.

    -Devi

    ReplyDelete
  26. I went to houston to see my grandparents and cousins and i also went to the rodeo and i went to the black eyed peas concert too!!! IT ROCKED!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day Without Shoes - April 5 and 6

Google Earth!

Welcome to my class!!!